My English Speaking Activities for the IELTS & Career Goals. Rewarding Jobs.
October 24, 2018
In this new post I'd like to focus on the emotional value of jobs and professions. Here's my new Speaking activity that helps to develop some thoughts.
LEVEL- Pre-Intermediate & Above
Task. Can absolutely any job be rewarding? In other words, do you believe that any job can give something of emotional value and make a difference in other people’s lives? Look at the list of jobs below and decide how each one of them is rewarding for the ones who land it.
* a college professor * an interpreter * a lawyer * a book illustrator
* a primary school teacher * a nursery teacher * a bus driver * a vet
* a newsreader * a stuntman * a street sweeper * a courier carrier
* a TV host * a psychologist * a flight attendant * a police officer
* a lumberjack * an actor/actress * art museum director * a trainer